Friday, May 2, 2014

Adventures of a Thrifter: Flea Market Finds

Philadelphia Flea Market
For a year now I have been shopping at thrift stores and it has been the best experience of my life. Finding great vintage clothes and jewelry has really enhanced my wardrobe and inspired me to try different things with my style.



Since then, I have been very excited to shop at outdoor flea markets. Philadelphia is really known for having them during the summer and I thought it would be great to do a test drive before I go all out for the summer. It was such a great shopping experience finding amazing vintage finds for such cheap prices. I highly recommend that you shop at your local flea market. 

Check out my vintage finds below!


At an outdoor flea market located at the Sisters Park near Logan Square

So much great vintage finds

My vintage finds!
If you're in the Philadelphia area, check out the schedule for Philly Flea Markets here.
Also, check out my Instagram page for more Flea Market finds in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment