Wednesday, April 30, 2014

The Baking Series: Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies

A little unknown fact about me is that I love baking.
Yes, I love to bake everything from cakes to cookies and everything in between. I'm still a newbie to this baking thing and never really baked anything from scratch but I'm own my way there. For now, I create my own little ideas and try out recipes that seem simple and sweet.


Ingredients for my brownies
So, I decided to make this yummy recipe that I found on the Internet. Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies. I mean, who wouldn't want to have a bite of these creations. It didn't take much to make them and to get the recipes is really cheap.

 The directions are really easy to follow! All you need is one egg, one tablespoon of water, two tablespoons of vegetable oil and an option of 1/2 of chopped nuts. Of course, I replaced the chopped nuts with chocolate chip cookies. You mix all the ingredients and spread in the pan. It takes about 25-30 minutes to make then TA-DA your done!  Be sure to check out my final result below.








Let me know what you think below! Will you be making these yummy brownies yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment