Saturday, November 29, 2014

Fall/Winter Wishlist 2014

Fall/Winter Wishlist 2014

Fall/Winter Wishlist 2014 by vanitylove93 featuring a h&m sweater

I haven't gone shopping in awhile and with fall among us and winter coming soon, I definitely need some essentials for my wardrobe. I am in love with ankle boots and these really got me excited. Of course, I can't afford these Jeffery Campbell boots (right now) but I'm sure I can find some similar ones.

I'm really into prints right now, so you can only imagine my amazement when I saw this printed backpack! I'm also loving this chunky sweater from H&M! Be sure to check out my wishlist and let me know what you think!


H m sweater
$63 - hm.com


H M black zip jacket
$140 - hm.com


H&m boyfriend jeans
$19 - hm.com



Rucksack bag
$13 - beyondtherack.com


Moscot eyewear
$335 - liberty.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment