Tuesday, December 2, 2014

The Baking Series: Mini Cranberry Cheesecakes

Hey guys! Hope everyone had a fabulous holiday weekend. Thanksgiving was great for me. Why wouldn't it be. Great food, family time and did I mention great food. Yum! Of course, I had to bring something to the festive meal. So, I went to Pinterest and got this awesome recipe on Mini Cranberry Cheesecakes!

 
The recipe for this yummy treat can be found on My Baking Addiction with all the ingredients and instructions. Making this dessert wasn't expensive at all. The most you will pay for is the vanilla bean which is usually up there in price. Also, it doesn't take long to make. It only took me about 30 minutes to make which is pretty fast. Plus, this is a great treat to make for family and friends during the holidays. Tis the season for baking! Be sure to check out my mini cheesecakes below. Also, follow me on Pinterest to get other yummy recipes, style inspiration & more. Comment below and let me know what you think!



Follow me on Pinterest! 

No comments:

Post a Comment