Sunday, April 19, 2015

Fashion Favorites: Wynter Gordon






Wynter Gordon for W Magazine
So, it's pretty much proven that every girl has a girl crush once in their life. Whether its their personality or because they're just drop dead gorgeous, I think its pretty safe to say its a possible thing these days. Well, I have no shame when I say my first and so far only girl crush has been the goddess herself, Wynter Gordon. Not only does she have one of the most amazing voices ever (she is an awesome indie popstar) but her style is INCREDIBLE! Just like her music, her style is a mixture of  retro goodness and futuristic styling. In other words, she is so ahead of the game.

In the near future, I wouldn't be surprised if she became the next fashion "it" girl. I mean she is already lending her style to top magazines such as W Magazine and Nylon. Vogue here she comes! I dare you to listen to her music or take one look at her IG page and not fall in love. It's very hard not to do so, trust me.

Check out my last Fashion Favorite: Kylie Jenner!


No comments:

Post a Comment