Thursday, June 25, 2015

Summer Adventures: Summer Bucket List 2015


 
"Summer, summer, summertime
Time to sit back and unwind
"

Summer is finally here! Hallelujah!

I've been waiting for this moment since the first day of classes last year. The warm weather, long nights, cold drinks and sense of adventure. Laughter with your friends and music blasting from your radio. It's the one moment to truly enjoy your youth and be free until you're chained down to books again in the fall.

Usually during this time, I wing everything and just go with the flow but sometimes that can lead to spending my days in my room binge watching my favorite shows. But then I discovered an amazing idea thanks to Free People and decided to create a summer bucket list. This is my second summer doing it and I must say I've been having a blast so far because of it. Take a look below at some of the things I want to take on during this summer.

What would you want to add on your summer bucket list? Be sure to comment below and let me know!

Summer Bucket List 2015

Take a Mural Art trolley tour

Read 3 books that will change my life

Watch the fireworks on 4th of July

Go hiking or on a nature walk

Visit a museum I never been to before

Attend a bonfire

Have a beach day

Host a BBQ with friends

Start a collection of vintage clothes

Go wine tasting

Go on a food tour

Have a color balloon fight

Learn a new recipe

Have a classic movie marathon

Spend a Sunday reading a good book

Attend a film festival

No comments:

Post a Comment