Thursday, July 16, 2015

Artsy Fartsy: RAW Philadelphia Presents SPLENDOR

Jewelry display of Sofi + Isobel

 

Visual art display by  illbywill

Mah-Jing Wong during runway show

Model Natalia wearing Ann Luchade

On June 11, I had the pleasure to be apart of an amazing opportunity. I was able to volunteer for Raw Philadelphia, an organization that promotes emerging arts, designers and all around creative thinkers. Every year they host an awesome art showcase to show off all the dope creations their artists have to offer. So, you can only imagine my excitement when I was able to not only volunteer but witness such an incredible show! It had everything from awesome live music, mind blowing artwork, a show stopping fashion show and zombies. Yes, zombies. It was a wonderful experience I will never forget and I can't wait to do it again. 

Be sure to visit Stellar Inc. tumblr page for more photos from that special night.

Be sure to look out for the next show in Philadelphia in August!






No comments:

Post a Comment