Sunday, March 29, 2015

Event Recap: Philadelphia Flower Show 2015









I must tell you about the magical place that is the Philadelphia Flower Show 2015. Even though the event happened 3 weeks ago, I can still remember the glorious scent in the room and the beautiful displays of flowers. It was definitely a scene out of a movie. Of course it would be since this year's theme was "Celebrating the Movies". 

My favorite part of the event was the amazing Gene London Hollywood Collection! This was basically a fashion lover's dream. All of the most iconic costumes worn by the most iconic actresses in the most iconic films. I think it's safe to say the exhibit was ICONIC! I seriously almost shed a tear walking through the room. With my obsession of vintage fashion, I could literally live there! It was even more amazing that I got to meet Gene London himself!
  For those who don't know who Gene London is, he was a fashion consultant for Hollywood and an collector of costumes worn by movie stars. His collection was to die for....literally. 

For my first time at the Philadelphia Flower Show, I must say it was definitely worth the wait. Can't wait to see what the Philadelphia Flower Show has to offer in 2016. 

Be sure to leave a comment below! xo

IG: Stellarkey1

No comments:

Post a Comment