Sunday, May 31, 2015

Artsy Fartsy: Paradigm Gallery + Studio

Scenic Route: Jason Andrew Turner

 
Scenic Route: Alex Eckman-Lawn
The Garden of No Distant Place: Sarah Louise Davey
No God for a Wanderer: Nicomi Nix Turner
I always have been the one to say you find the best gems when they are not planned. Walking aimlessly in the Fabric Row district, I discover this amazing art gallery. Paradigm Gallery + Studio, located 746 S. 4th Street, showcase local artists in Philadelphia while giving space to create artwork. I love the intimate vibe and how friendly the staff was. But most of all I love the art work!

At the time, three amazing exhibits was happening, 'Scenic Route', 'The Garden of No Distant Place' & 'No God for a Wanderer'. I was so in awe of all the art that was displayed and how they all was so different in their own creative way. I'll especially love the illustrations from the 'No God for a Wanderer' exhibit from artist Nicomi Nix Turner. I will definitely take the time to visit this place again!


What is your favorite piece of artwork? Be sure to let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment