Sunday, May 17, 2015

Fashion Review: Kochic Jewerly Boutique










HOLA! If I seem a little happier than usual that's because I am. Not only am I finally done with school ( for now) but I have the whole summer to relax and discover the world around me. I also have time to shop! YES! I love discovering emerging designers and boutiques. Not only to shop for really great stuff but to also get inspiration for my own style. 

A new emerging brand that I quickly fell in love with is Kochic, a jewelry brand based in Philadelphia and NYC. Their edgy pieces are a great way to make a statement and can turn any ordinary outfit into rock star status. With having collaborations with designers like Stevie Boi from SB Shades, no wonder they are the new upcoming brand you have to get addicted too. 

Be sure to check out what they are all about below!

KoChic is designed and created for the woman who wants to make a bold statement and stand out in a crowd. She wears pieces that we like to call conversation starters. KoChic accessory/jewelry line is handcrafted, beautifully selectively chosen pieces to create uniqueness in jewelry. Wearing KoChic will have you fall in love and want to continue to wear every piece. 

Be sure to follow them on Instagram for updates and more!
https://instagram.com/shopkochic/




2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for posting VonGeeFLY's first 2015 Spring look book partnered with KoChic. To see more of this spring look book and more go to VonGeeFLY.squarespace.com Thanks Stellar Inc.

    ReplyDelete