Tuesday, January 12, 2016

My Beauty Journey: Beginning Stages

My beauty toolkit
I'm usually not the one to write a post about beauty trends and makeup routines but I thought that it was time to experiment and try something new this year. 

So, I'm finally giving in and giving makeup a chance. Now, I must say I'm still not heavy into following beauty trends but Pinterest has been a big help on knowing what are the big beauty looks of the season. Also, with the help of my beauty celebrity inspiration, Solange Knowles, I can get into the swing of things on this beauty journey. Now, this is the beginning stages so there may be some days  I have no idea what I am doing but I think that is the fun of it all. Experimenting with different looks until you finally find the one that is right for you.

Solange Knowles rocking a great beauty night look

Light & Simple: Solange Knowles wearing a great beauty day look

Until then, check me out on Instagram and stay connect while I begin my beauty journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment