Monday, January 4, 2016

Top 10 Goals for 2016

It's officially 2016! WHOOP! Time for a fresh start into the new year. Even though I'm not really big on New Year's resolutions, I do have a few goals I want to tackle this year. I think it's always good to write down a few goals you wish to accomplish but for the most part just let it flow and follow your heart. Yeah I know, that sounded really cheesy but its so true. That is something I definitely learned last year. If you just live life, good things will definitely happen. Anywho, here is my top ten things I want to accomplish in the new year!


1.) Read more books!
2.) Travel more....even in my own surrondings
3.) Make more time for blogging
4.) Have more rest days
5.) SAVE MONEY (this is a big one)
6.) Do more things that make me happy
7.) Volunteer more/donate
8.) Attend more art happenings
9.) Stay inspired
10.) JUST DO IT! (2016 motto)

What is on your goal list for 2016? Write it below in the comments.  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Keyonna!

    I'm loving your goals. Reading more books is such an inspiration. I actually want to write more on two novels I've been working on. More rest days is also a big one for me and I've yet to make time for. I hope you get to each and every one of your goals this year. I'll be mointoring! haha

    -Shannon
    www.onthelists.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Thanks! I'm really going to try to keep up with my goals this year. I've been doing good so far. Haha. Good looks on those novels. I'm excited to read them.

      Delete