Thursday, April 14, 2016

Signature Style: Vintage Maven

OOTD: Vintage Maven



Do you know what your signature style is?
I was recently inspired by Social Studio Print to do a post about my style, I was kinda stumped at first. I love to experiment with different with different looks, colors, and styles from many different sub cultures. It was hard to pinpoint exactly was my niche style.
Then, I had a 'ta-da' moment and realized exactly what my signature style is.


Anybody who knows me knows how much I love vintage fashion! Love the story behind the garments, the cuts and styles & even the one of the kind look no one would have but me. My style is inspired by classic 90's sitcoms such as 'A Different World" to 'The Cosby Show' and more! Love mixing old trends with new trends to give such a chic look! This summer you will definitely find  me shopping at my local thrift store or flea market. Be sure to check out some of my style inspirations below.

What is your signature style? Tell me below in the comments!

Also, check out Social Print Studio, with their new photo books in stock it will be the perfect way to show off your signature style!


The Cast of "A Different World"
Vanessa & Denise Huxtable from "The Cosby Show"



Fashion It Girls of the 90's
 Lisa Bonet from "The Cosby Show" & Tatyana Ali from "The Fresh Prince of Bel Air"

Like what you see? 
Follow me on Bloglovin and be sure to get updates on articles like this and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment