Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Fashion Favorites: Lily Collins

Fashion icons are hard to come by, definitely in this time and age. It's all about following trends instead of being yourself and finding your own style. People are to invested in fashion and not enough in personal style!
There are those few rare jewels that I called my fashion favorites! They are not yet fashion icons but they're well on their way . Lily Collins is one of those fashion favorites which actually surprise me.

 I don't know much about her to be quite honest. I know she is a young actress but I fell in love with her because of her amazing personal style. She wears a lot of beautiful pieces with bold prints and dazzling colors! I first saw her on the red carpet of the Met Gala 2013 and I fell in love. She kept true to the punk theme but still managed to stay fabulous. 
The studded embellished bomber jacket and gorgeous gown mesh so well together. Ever since then I did my research on her style and she has been one of my favorites ever since. Her style can be causal sometimes, even on the red carpet but she still remains chic. 2013 has definitely been her year and I know in the next 10  years she will become one of the fashion greats.
Check out some of my favorite looks below and tell me what you think! 




Love posts like this? Never miss a beat and follow me on Bloglovin!


No comments:

Post a Comment