Saturday, August 17, 2013

Lookbook: Reformation x Nasty Gal

Anybody who knows me may know that I love vintage wear! I love shopping at thrift shops and buying cool retro pieces. So, when I saw Nasty Gal's newest lookbook I instantly fell in love.

Reformation and Nasty Gal teamed up for a modern mod-girl style lookbook that is just pure awesomeness! I love everything about this collection. From the jumpsuit, inspired by style icon Bianca Jagger, the "Girls Night" bomber jacket and even the Bacall shades!
All of these pieces are totally something I would rock.

Of course, I had to research Reformation clothing line and it is just as amazing as this lookbook! It's like a vintage heaven! Both the clothes and accessories are spectacular, even for the simple fact that its vintage inspired but you can still see a modern vibe as well. Yes, the clothes are a little pricey but overall I think it is well worth it.
 Looking at this lookbook has inspired me for my own fashion line as well. It has gave me a whole new style to try personally and for my fashion sketches!

Be sure to check out the Reformation x Nasty Gal lookbook below.
Let me know what you think!


Love posts like this? Never miss a beat and follow me on Bloglovin!

1 comment: