Saturday, October 26, 2013

Event Recap: The Art Of Woodwork

On Tuesday, October 15th, I got the chance to attend one of Design Philadelphia's events entitled "The Art Of Woodwork" at Arcadia Boutique! This was a celebration for Arcadia Boutique turning 6. Not only was it a shopping event but it was also a way for them to show off their really cool make-over. 
Serving light refreshments and great fashion, this event was a wonderful way to end my busy day. Even thought I didn't stay long, I really enjoy the atmosphere and all the amazing clothes they had.
From vintage wear to beautiful jewelry, Arcadia Boutique has it all. 
After searching through all the racks of amazing clothes, I brought two blouses that looked amazing, and go with my fall fashion style. It was a great event and I'm glad I attended.

Be sure to follow Design Philadelphia and Arcadia Boutique on twitter now:

No comments:

Post a Comment