Monday, January 13, 2014

DIY: Tulle Skirt

Sarah Jessica Parker as Carrie Bradshaw on 'Sex in the City'
I get inspired by pop culture a lot of times.
 I rarely get inspired by fashion itself when I'm creating something, even though I love studying it. From TV shows to old movies, there is endless possibilities for resources to inspire you in fashion.


This is how I came up with creating my very own tulle skirt.  That's exactly what inspire me to create my own tulle skirt. Perfect to wear in any season and for any occasion. It was fairly easy to complete and I was super excited when I saw the finish product. Take a look at some more photos and let me know what you think!
Inspiration for my Tulle Skirt project



Want to make your own tulle skirt? Take a look at this tutorial here.

No comments:

Post a Comment