Friday, January 3, 2014

Pretty in Punk: Winter Wishlist

Pretty in Punk: Winter Wishlist

Pretty in Punk: Winter Wishlist by Stellar Inc.


Every season I try a new style to discover my niche in fashion. So far my favorite has been the 'Urban Bohemian' style I've been rocking for a while. 
Now, I'm willing to try something new for 2014.  I wanted to go a little more punk but stay true to my Bohemian ways. I know this may not look like traditional punk clothing but this is my spin to the punk style I grew to like so much. Since day one, I have always wanted a pair of creepers and Doc Marten boots. And of course, I need a new backpack so why not a leather Mudd backpack. It's always good to try something new!

Cheers to new fashion in 2014
What do you think of my new style? Do you have a new style for 2014? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment