Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Artist of the Month: Ivan Albright

Art has always been something I was into. It just started with me liking the look of it. But after taking some art classes and some art history classes, I appreciate everything about art. From the brush strokes of the paint to the story behind the art itself. So, every month I will give you a look of some of my favorite artists. The first is Ivan Albright.


I really didn't know any of his work until I went to Chicago and saw one of his paintings at the Art Institute of Chicago. I automatically fell in love with him as an artist. His use of color and the way his art look drew me in as soon as I lay my eyes on his artwork. Below is just some of my favorite art work from him. Enjoy!



What do you think of Ivan Albright work? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment