Friday, April 11, 2014

Festival Fashion: My Dream Wardrobe

Festival Fashion: My Dream Wardrobe

Festival Fashion: My Dream Wardrobe

Festival season is among us! 
It’s that time of the year where you can relax, enjoy the great weather and amazing live music! Here are just some of my choices of a great festival wardrobe.

I think this would be a great way to show off summer style while keeping cute and chic. Love the old traditions of flower crowns and maxi skirts. To find these items for a look like this, I would go to boho stores like Free People or Urban Outfitters. Even check out your local thrift shop or flea market. You can always find a great fashion find.

Pacha crop top
$40 - riverisland.fr




Greek sandals
reitmans.com



Flower headwrap
boticca.com


Brixton band hat
swell.com

No comments:

Post a Comment