Monday, July 28, 2014

What Would She Wear?: Think Pink. Just Another Summer Day.

What Would She Wear?: Think Pink. Just Another Summer Day.

What Would She Wear?: Think Pink. Just Another Summer Day.

As a young girl in my 20's interested in fashion, I tend to mix and match different fashion trends and styles. I love experimenting with fashion and different looks I fall in love with through blogs and magazines. That's why I decided to show off my personal style through the segment of "What Would She Wear" which shows off my personal style through different sets every week!

Anyone who knows me may know how much I love retro fashion especially from the 80's. It's fresh, loud and very colorful. All the things I love. I'm usually laid back with my style but every once in awhile I like to get loud with my personal stye. Check out this awesome little creation I made.


Let me know what you think of this creation in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment