Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Travel Diaries: Family Vacation Edition! Orlando, Florida


Universal Studios Theme Park
Another day, another adventure! 
One of my main goals was to travel and that's exactly what I did. First, was my trip to New York with friends, then was my awesome family vacation to Orlando, Florida! It was just the vacation I needed after a long summer of work and preparation of the school year.

It had everything from good food, great adventure and loads of fun. With two days at Universal Studios, hanging out at Hogwarts while drinking butterbeer, and getting on ride after ride, it was definitely a great four days of fun in the sun. But that wasn't the only thing we experienced. We also had an amazing time at Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament where we went back in the Medieval Ages! Then, there was the great shopping at Downtown Disney! If you want to experience a great vacation during the summer, Orlando is a must on your travel to do list! 

Butterbeer at the Hogwarts theme park


                                                       

Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
Lucille Ball Tribute @ Universal Studios 

Tell me about your summer vacation! Leave your stories in the comments below!

Love posts like this? Follow me on Bloglovin and never miss a post!


No comments:

Post a Comment