Sunday, August 16, 2015

Wondaland Presents...'The EEPHUS Tour' Review

(Starting left to right) Roman GianArthur, St.Beauty, Jidenna, Janelle Monae & Deep Cotton

Have you ever discovered something so great that you wanted to spread the word so then everyone can have that taste of greatness? Well, that's how I felt when I discover the incredible movement that is Wondaland Records.


Started by the electric lady herself, Janelle Monae, she combined four talented acts to create an amazing movement and record label that is definitely for the people. Roman GianArthur, Jidenna, St. Beauty and Deep Cotton all have different styles of music but all have the same goal of jam worthy music with a powerful message. I had the amazing opportunity to see them in concert (on my birthday btw!) and it was one of the best live shows I've ever been to.

The collection of artists all perform their own addictive tracks and equally put on a show. From Roman GianArthur & Janelle Monae covering my favorite Prince song " Let's Get Crazy" to Jidenna ending the show with his hit single "Classic Man" and even Janelle Monae and the Wondaland crew giving us a special performance to a powerful new single entitled "Hell You Talmbout" based on the injustice against the black community and police brutality, this was definitely a show not to miss. I'm very excited to see what Wondaland Records have in store in the future.

Be sure to get cool concert footage from my IG!
@stellarkey!


Buy 'The EEPHUS' on Itunes now!

No comments:

Post a Comment