Monday, December 28, 2015

Reading Circle: Books I'm Reading During Winter Break


Its been two weeks since I've been on break and the only thing I've accomplished so far is spend money for the holidays, lay in bed ill and go to work. Not my idea of fun. Yes, I had a good holiday with family and friends and I even was able to see an art exhibit I have been dying to see at the Philadelphia Museum of Art but mostly my winter break has been pretty dull. 

I have finally decided to create a list of things I would like to do for the rest of my break and my biggest to do is reading. Yes, actually read a book for pure enjoyment. This is something I haven't been able to do in awhile. With this whole thing called college it was impossible to pick up a book I actually wanted to read. But now with no classes and some spare time, I can finally pick up some classics and dive right into the pages of new inspiration. I only picked three books to snuggle with this winter but I'm sure I made the right choices with these three. 

Check out my choices below and let me know what you think. Suggestions? Let me know in the comments!


'How To Dress for Success' by Edith Head

'Mrs. Dalloway' by Virgina Woolf

'Elsa Schiaparelii: A Biography' by Meryle Secrest
 

No comments:

Post a Comment