Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Travel Tuesday: Travel Bucklist

Ever since my travels to Capetown, South Africa, I have officially been bitten by the travel bug. I always wanted to travel the world and experience different cultures but I never thought it was possible. Now, that I did a little travel both inside and outside the country I know that I can travel to wherever my heart dreams of.  I have a full list of places I want to travel to but below is my top 3 destinations that I dream my feet can touch one day. Check them out below.


Johannesburg, South Africa


 I always wanted to travel to Johannesburg, South Africa due to their amazing arts and fashion scene. Plus, to experience the great food and culture. When traveling to South Africa, many describe Johannesburg as having the same vibe as New York, which sounds just like the place for me.


Taj Mahal in India


 India has been a dream of mine as long as I can remember. The spices, food and music is so enticing that it's hard for me to stay away. Plus, it would be a great pleasure to experience how they create some of their beautiful textiles.


Last but not least, Rio de Janerio, Brazil. I mean who wouldn't want to lay on the beach all day and dance the night away. The highlight for me if I could witness their amazing annual The Carnival of Brazil festival.




2 comments:

  1. Very cool. I've been half planning a US road trip in my head. Only halfway because I'm not 100% sure I can make it happen and I don't want to disappoint myself in the end. You definitely have some awesome looking places on your list though, I've been told the Taj Mahal is absolutely breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I definitely want to do a US food road trip. On my ultimate bucket list for sure.

      Delete