Thursday, December 31, 2015

Throwback Thursday: Showrooms and Shopping in the Big Apple


With 2015 coming to an end, these are the times to look back at the year and think about all the good things that happened. The only thing I seem to think about is a textbook. Most of my life for the last year has been school, school and more school. Of course, I had some other amazing things happen to me such as getting my awesome job at a vintage thrift store, a cool summer vacation, graduation, and even making some new connections with some really dope people. Plus, school hasn't been all bad. Ever since I transferred to Philadelphia University, I managed to make connections to the industry already and even join a great organization, BRAG, that can help me get far in the future. 


The best part with being apart of this group was the amazing trip we took in New York City to visit Levis showroom and have a great day hanging out in the city. It was definitely a cool bonding trip and made me excited to learn more about the industry. Check out some cool pictures from the trip below and let me know what you think! 

Levis's showroom

Inside look at Levis showroom

Styling at Levis showroom

Best tacos ever at Mexicue

Heart of the city


No comments:

Post a Comment