Friday, March 25, 2016

International Pop! Philadelphia Museum of Art Pop Art Exhibit

During Spring Break last week I had decided to get my inspiration back after a dreadful start to spring semester. Even though I'm finally taking fashion courses, I still feel out of my element. 


So, when Philadelphia Museum of Art announced their new pop art exhibit. I knew I had to check it out. While I was expecting this exhibit to be cool, I never thought it would be as awesome as it was. From Warhol to Rotella, The Philadelphia Museum of Art showcase all of the big timers of the pop art era. It was definitely a treat to walk around and feel the vibe and nostalgia of that era in art. Check out some of my favorites below and let me know what you think.


The Hot Marylin | Mimmo Rotella 1962



Left: Artist: Keiichi Tanaami | Right: Zone | James Rosenquist 1961

Bunnies | Sigmar Polke 1966

 Be sure to check out International Pop at the Philadelphia Museum of Art through May 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment