Saturday, March 12, 2016

Weekend Editon: Prom on a Budget!

Prom season is around the corner which means its time to grab those wallets (and maybe a book or two to kill time) and go shopping for her or his grand day. Personally, I did not attend my prom. For the fact I was home schooled my senior year and didn't know anyone, I saved myself from a horrible night. Plus, I couldn't imagine what I would wear, especially for the prices they were offering for prom dresses. This doesn't have to be your faint, thanks to Wardrobe Boutique! 
 
 
 They have amazing prom essentials that have you looking radiant for your big day. Plus, every Saturday through March, they offer 20% off discounts for all of your prom needs including dresses from their fabulous prom boutique! 
 
Not only are the selling great prom dresses but their also excepting them as donations as well. So, if you have a prom dress that is taking room in your closet, be sure to bring it down to Wardrobe Boutique so they can give that dress to a special girl for her special night. With excepting prom dresses (and donations too!) and selling them from their prom boutique, this is a win win situation for everyone. So, be sure to visit 1822 Spring Garden St. and shop until you drop for that magical moment you (or your daughter) have always dreamed of!

                                        

Photos from inside their Prom Boutique

            Left: Perfect look for the showstopper | Right: Perfect look for the classic girl

A sweet dress for the sweetheart!

1 comment: