Friday, June 17, 2016

Odunde Festival 2016: Street Style

Anybody who knows me knows that I love attending the Odunde Festival every year. 
The essence of the festival and the energy it brings is just wonderful and something I just have to witness each June the festival comes back. I love walking around, meeting new people, seeing all the beautiful fabrics, jewelry and people. Eating the food and listening to the music, watching the performers. It serves a great energy to unite the African-American community. 

The best part about this festival is not just the comradery amongst everyone but the beautiful street style that I see every year. So, this year I decided to highlight some of my favorites. Not only did these looks inspired my own style but also my upcoming Etsy collection coming this summer! 
Check them out below and let me know what you think in the comments!


IG: Misfitowl80's_

IG: takemeto.mecca



IG: empresschefashe




 Love post like this? Follow me on Bloglovin and never miss a beat!

No comments:

Post a Comment