Friday, August 5, 2016

Style on a Budget: Priyanka from Paint the Town Chic

 Finding your signature style can be very expensive, especially when you don't know how to shop for 
 your favorite looks. Priyanka from Pain the Town Chic is going to help you shop for those amazing styles while saving a few coins in your wallet!


Hi Ladies.  It’s Priyanka from Paint The Town Chic. 
 As someone who loves clothes, I’m always looking for the best deals.  I’ve learned a few things along the way and I’m excited to share some of my tips with you.

1.)  Shop Clearance
One of the first things I do while shopping is to check out the clearance section.  Yes, it can sometimes be overwhelming, but with a little patience I always find great deals.  One of my favorite outfits came from Kohls  - I found $10 black skinnies and this $3 tank, both in the clearance section! 

 2.)  Wait for Annual Sales/Sample Sales
There are a few luxury brands that I shop.  One of those is Lilly Pulitzer, which is pretty expensive.  However-I rarely pay full price for my pieces.  I wait for the semi-annual sale and stock up.  Another thing to do is keep your eye out for sample sales, where you can get items for up to 90% off!

Trendy shoes from Charlotte Russe
 3.)  Find Trendy Items For Cheap
I’m always one for spending money on quality, classic pieces that will last a long time.  However, when I want trendy items, I check out places like H&M, Charlotte Russe and Forever21.  Trends come and go quickly, and those stores tend to have a large selection for prices that won’t break the
 bank!

4.)  Check Out Consignment
I’ve recently really gotten into shopping consignment.  Places like Wardrobe Boutique and Second Time Around have items that are gently used or brand new for a fraction of the price.  
 
Shopping at The Wardrobe Boutique
  5.)  Sign Up For Email Lists
If you have favorite stores, sign up for their email lists.  That way you’ll know about sales first and get coupons! One of my favorite places to use coupons is New York and Company-I never shop there without one and I’ve gotten some major steals.

Hopefully these tips will help you shop smart and find some great deals of your own!

Xoxo,
Pri

Follow Priyanka on all her social media below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment