Monday, September 23, 2013

DIY: Halloween Madness


Autumn bring many great things such as killer fashion, yummy treats and of course holidays! 
The first big holiday is of course the creepiest and most fun, Halloween! 


Ah yes, the laughter of kids trick or treating, the screams of people watching horror movies and all the candy you can eat. Of course, the best thing about Halloween is the costumes! I've always been excited about the costumes I will see and even the ones I would wear myself. So, you are probably wondering what that has to do with my big DIY project? 

Well, here it is! 
The big announcement is that I'm creating an awesome Halloween costume! Yes, you've read correctly. I will be sketching, sewing and creating my own Halloween costume! I came up with the idea because of two reasons. I love DIY projects and I always thought creating a costume would be awesome. Another great thing is, I will be creating some awesome decorative masks and if you are interested, you can contact me and receive a cool Halloween giveaway!

So, here are some ideas and inspirations I have for my Halloween creation! 

What will be your Halloween costume be? Let me know in the comments?


No comments:

Post a Comment