Thursday, September 5, 2013

Lookbook: Lulu's Fall 2013

In fashion, trends are recycle and make a comeback at least once in your lifetime. Thanks to clothing brand Lulu, the 70's is reincarnated! Lulu's Fall 2013 collection is full of beautiful party dresses, chic blazers and super cute crop tops!

 Every time I see this lookbook my stomach gets butterflies! I love the direction they were going with the retro 70's style! It showcase glam and fun with that touch of sweetness, which I think the style of the 70's was all about. 

My favorite look of the lookbook was the beautiful, long party dress which I think is to die for. It's a flowing, chiffon dress with different shades of pink , crossover halter top and a cut out right above the waistband. This dress is so Stephen Burrows inspired! I can just see a fashion icon, like Diana Ross or Bianca Jagger dancing the night away in Studio 54 in a dress like that! 

With the right shoes and the perfect place to go out, you can definitely rock the show in a garment like this one. This collection has inspired me and my ideas about my own fashion creations. I've always loved vintage and retro fashion but never knew how to fit it into this era of fashion. After taking a look at this lookbook, I now know how to make vintage inspired garments for the modern women.











Love post like this? Follow me on Bloglovin and never miss a post!


No comments:

Post a Comment