Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Travel Diaries: My Adventures in Florida


As most may know, I went on a week long vacation to Florida with my family and it was just the thing I needed before I went back to college. 

 Are travel destination was Orlando, Florida where we had great fun at Universal Studios and Magic Kingdom in Disney World. When we weren't having great adventures at the theme park, we stayed at the beautiful resort, West Gate Resorts and it felt like I was in heaven. 
The first day was just relaxing after a long flight. We lounged at the pool, went to this restaurant located in the resort which served really great food and saw the sights. 

On day two, we started our adventures at Universal Studios and it was all fun fun fun! Of course, I was mostly excited by the Harry Potter theme park, which didn't disappoint at all. Then, we went to Seuss Landing, which was very quirky and playful, it really brings your inner child out!

The next day, we went to Disney World and it was just as I imagined it would be. Unfortunately, we didn't meet any characters but we did get to see this really cool parade full of  great Disney characters that we all knew and love! We went on a few rides and I even got my Minne Mouse ears. All in all, it was a great vacation. Can't wait until Summer 2014!


Seuss Landing in Universal Studios
Harry Potter theme park in Universal Studios

My nephew and I at Magic Kingdom in Disney World

A walk through of Magic Kingdom in Disney World
Walt Disney and Mickey Mouse at entrance of Disney World

OOTD: My vacay style in Florida

Love posts like this? Follow me on Bloglovin and never miss a post!

No comments:

Post a Comment