Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Event Recap: Patrick Kelly 'Runway of Love"

This past weekend I was able to visit the Philadelphia Museum of Art to check out the Patrick Kelly 'Runway of Love' exhibit. I was very excited about seeing the exhibit because I heard amazing things about the exhibit and the designer Patrick Kelly. I'm in love with fashion from the 80's and 90's so I knew it would be something that I loved. 


Patrick Kelly's Runway of Love exhibit
The second I walked in the door I fell in love! The clothes were so amazing and everything was so diverse. I really loved everything about the fashion from the draping of the garments to the fun energy on the runway from the videos that was playing in the exhibit.
Beautiful bow dresses
View of the runway in the exhibit


Tartan fashion
 Seeing his fashion shows and reading his story really inspired me. It showed me that in order to make it into the fashion industry I have to take risks and work hard to succeed. I really enjoy seeing all the amazing fashion and how different each garment was. It was a pleasure seeing this exhibit.

Pretty in pink

My niece enjoying the exhibit
It was an amazing day seeing all the amazing fashion exhibits with my niece. BTW! Saw the  'Gerlan Jeans Loves Patrick Kelly' exhibit as well and it was awesome! Love her style and how she was inspired by Patrick Kelly. She took her love for Patrick Kelly designs and made something great!
Gerlan Jeans Loves Patrick Kelly

Gerlan Jeans Loves Patrick Kelly

Love the prints and colors

My favorite garment of the Gerlan Jeans Loves Patrick Kelly exhibit

Love posts like this? Keep up with Stellar Inc. Lifestyle on Bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment