Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Beauty Review: Vanglore Comsetics

Most who know me know that I'm not big on cosmetics. I've always admired those who knew all the beauty tips and how diverse your personal style can be just by adding make-up. I just could never get into make-up nor did I have the time to teach my self how to apply make-up and what's good for me. Now, that I'm growing up and trying to find myself in fashion , I think getting into cosmetics would be great to add to my personal style. 


This is where I introduce Vanglore cosmetics! I found this cosmetic line when CEO and founder, Sarah Sharda, followed my Stellar Inc. twitter page. I was so in love with her collection, when I was approached to partner up with her I was so down to getting her cosmetic brand on my blog. With Vanglore new collection "Kiss The Girl" coming June 23rd, it was only right to show some love to this awesome cosmetic collection! Check out the press release for her cosmetic creations below:

WOMAN ALL OVER STAND UP AND BE PROUD OF WHO YOU ARE, WHERE YOU COME FROM EMBRACE YOUR TRIALS AND TRUBULATIONS. OH HOW YOU HAVE GROWN. NOW ITS TIME TO "GlORIFY YOURSELF YOU DESERVE IT".

"Yes it's fun! it's fresh! it's next!!! But Vanglore is so much more then Cosmetics it's Confidence.
Founder and Creative Director Sarah Sharda created Vanglore Cosmetics late December 2013 for all of mankind. Not only because she loves to dip and dab in Makeup but she believes all of mankind should look and feel beautiful no matter what. "Growing up I was very insecure and today I can say my insecurity made me Beautiful, I learned to love my self because I was Beautifully made. I call it my Vain Glory." Hence the name Vanglore. Vanglore Carries 16exclusive Shades 11matte and 5pearl 1 lip gloss "Blooming Season" which was Spring 2014 hottest Lippie, a bronzer and blush duo mascara and several eye shadows. A lot of the products are made to order and can be customized. This year Vanglore Cosmetics will be launched in 2 Richmond locations TBA later this year. Get ready to Glorify yourself because with vanglore beauty is contagious."
I think it has all the right elements to create the perfect cosmetic line.Not only is it great for any type of girl but also great for any season too. Hopefully, I can get my hands on some Vanglore products and do a full review soon. Be sure to check it out! 

Want to know the woman behind Vanglore? Visit the full website here

No comments:

Post a Comment