Sunday, June 22, 2014

Fashion Review: Black Tied



They're a lot of perks when it comes to being a blogger. Not only do you get notice for your blog but sometimes you get cool stuff and discounts too. Well, I was finally able to get the perks of being a blogger when I was able to get some amazing jewelry from online boutique 'Black Tied'. 


Black Tied is a U.K based jewelry boutique that has everything including necklaces, bracelets, rings and earrings. Many of their products have a classic nature and very simple in style. Much of their jewelry is silver and gold which is perfect because it can be paired with any outfit. When I got the chance to purchase something from Black Tied with my blogger's discount I was so excited! It was so many options I had and I wanted to make sure I make the perfect purchase.

So, I picked this simple but beautiful gold cross bracelet.Not only was it beautiful to me but it match my sense of style which is simple but chic. I wanted to make sure I had that one statement piece and I knew this bracelet was it.I was so excited when I finally got it in the mail on Father's Day. I couldn't wait to where it and show it off.  BTW! Check out my Father's Day OOTD below.
My Black Tied package


Close up of bracelet

OOTD: My outfit wearing the bracelet
Be sure to check out the Black Tied website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment